Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Frozen World of Old Mans Cave

 

Old Mans Cave in the Hocking Hills region is a beautiful  sight when the freezing winter cold freezes over the water and falls that are in the park. Add a little snow and it  becomes  spectacular.

IMG_0003

Upper Falls


 IMG_0004

OMC_FrozenCreek_Dec
Every cliff becomes the support for huge displays of sparkling icicles.

OMC_Icicles_Dec

OMC_NearUpperFalls_Dec11

 

OMC_UpperFalls2_Dec11
Bridge over the Upper Falls

 OMC_UTrail3_Dec
Upper Trail

 

3 comments:

  1. how wonderful..what a sight to see.....incredible

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness - now that is what I call freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hocking Hills Slide show

    I created a music slide show with my Puppy and gave a link to my blog.
    In my blog I will list some of the close places visitors might wanna visit or stay

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvtQWd30DVQ

    ReplyDelete

" In Nature the Hand of God is Shown Daily"

Thank you for dropping by.